cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

Giseleander
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unable to make or receive calls. Started yesterday. We have 2phones doing the same

11 REPLIES 11

Giseleander
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Found there was no solution found by Public. Not an easy company to deal with. Asked a question and it was days before I got an answer that didn’t work. 

ureachedmichy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

they stopped caring a long time ago

@johnwang17627 wrote:

The link you provided is not a link to re-initiate the port, it is a link to chat bot, which i have already created a ticket and waited for a century for someone to reply.

Please just save me and yourself time and private message me the number to help with porting.

I am on the edge of cancelling your service.

@johnwang17627 

Just to be clear, I'm only a customer like you are - not a PM employee.   All of us here are.

I was unaware you had already gone the chatbot route.   Indeed the last few days have likely been extremely busy for all PM Staff.

I also sent you the number for porting in your private message box.  You'll see it in the envelope icon upper right.

johnwang17627

The link you provided is not a link to re-initiate the port, it is a link to chat bot, which i have already created a ticket and waited for a century for someone to reply.

Please just save me and yourself time and private message me the number to help with porting.

I am on the edge of cancelling your service.

@johnwang17627 

If you believe that's the case, to re-initiate the port, click here: https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Lc9xk8

If this step above doesn't work, I will private message you the number to help with porting.

Hopefully you can use someone else's phone to call this number.

To check your private messages, look at the envelope icon between your avatar and the bell icon on the upper right.

johnwang17627

Please just provide me the number to talk to live support as mentioned in previous posts yesterday already...i believe it is a porting issue...thank you for saving my time and your time.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Giseleander 

Can you provide a bit more details?

Have you JUST ported here from elsewhere?  Did you respond to the port authorization request from prior provider (with their SIM card in your device)? 

Did you try rebooting device, resetting network connections, toggling airplane mode on/off?

You might also try the PM SIM card in a different device to see if perhaps a device-related issue.

johnwang17627

where is support team...this is serious issue...do you guys not want to do business anymore?

ureachedmichy

def made a mistake this company is utter trash

johnwang17627

Same here...two phones with reception but can not make calls or receive text...just ported from chatr on black friday...feel like i made the wrong choice...

ureachedmichy

We are having the same issue in New Brunswick 2 phones with Public suddenly no reception,  restarted phone several times even switched sim cards between them and still same issue. please advise on solution. I understand this is a low cost carrier but for the love of god do you people not care at all?

Need Help? Let's chat.