cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

Mrleahy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone won't send or receive texts or calls ...also won't connect to net work ...have rebooted ...pulled sim card and have reset...still not working...please help ...says I need us ad on 

Thanks Mr Leahy

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Mrleahy - if you are in Canada and you have an unlimited minute calling plan and you are receiving this message about an addon, try turning off your roaming setting in the device, OR select Public Mobile in the network settings.

If either of these do not help, i recall other customers getting this message too and they needed to submit a ticket to customer support to fix it. So do that if needed.

Ways to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, OR

2-go to your envelope at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.

Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I'll ask the obvious, @Mrleahy 

Are you in Canada or in the USA currently?

If in Canada, try the Public Mobile SIM card in another (known to be working) device to see if services work.

You can also try calling the full 10-digit number putting a 1 in front of all calls being made to see if that allows you to make calls.

Also, manually select Public Mobile as your preferred network under your device's network connections.

Let us know if any of the above helps.

Good luck!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mrleahy  Sounds like the account is on hold and not active . Log into your account or dial  *611 . Is it active or on hold ? You can buy payment vouchers and 611 or too up account and make manual payment to resume services 

Need Help? Let's chat.