cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working properly

Jofranarc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning, Ibought a iphone 8 from Public Mobile. Received it Nov. 12 and was impressed at how new it looked. Set it up and got it working, however the sound is very poor on it. I have tried googling suggestions to fix and finally tried a reset.....but nothing has helped. This isn't going to work for me. What do I do. (Have had it less than a week)

16 REPLIES 16

Jofranarc

I logged in using Firefox instead of Safari ....yea! Success...I was able to submit the request!!

Thanks for your suggestion.

@Jofranarc wrote:

I have tried numerous times to submit a return or refund ticket.  It does not complete.

so very frustrating!

@Jofranarc 

Where you got stuck.. did you got pass Chatbot and got to a new window , the actual ticket open page?

did you follow what I suggest earlier to type and select on Chatbot to get to that ticket open page?

@Meow wrote:

Who pays for return shipping?

It looks like these refurbished phones are not very reliable as I see quite a few complains. Sad...

@Meow   this might be unfair.  Usually people comes here and seeks help.. People rarely come here and praise how good the devices are.

Same with any online review.  When people got something bad, they are upset and they post their bad comment.  When people are happy with a product, only a very small number of them will come back and leave good review.

@Jofranarc wrote:

I have tried numerous times to submit a return or refund ticket.  It does not complete.

so very frustrating!

@Jofranarc 

What do you mean it does not complete?

With this link , you just need to click "contact us" then Click here to submit a ticket

That would bring you to this page:

t_p_0-1637202517171.png

So what is the problem exactly?

If you want to give it another try, use a browser in private mode (ex. Chrome incognito) and see how it goes.

@Meow wrote:

Who pays for return shipping?.

Telus pays for return shipping for any of the certified pre-owned devices.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Who pays for return shipping?

It looks like these refurbished phones are not very reliable as I see quite a few complains. Sad...

@esjliv wrote:

@Jofranarc wrote:

Customer support is not working either.

@Jofranarc SIMon bot is great when you can "press all its right buttons"!

@esjliv That is the hardest part of it!!!!!  LoL

(and All the designer for these Customer Support bot will tell you they did that on purpose to keep the ticket number low.  Just like call Customer Support on phone pressing this and that and that.   If it is not urgent issue, many will give up and hang up the phone ) 

that's why I tried to reply with exactly what to type and click to get to the ticket open page

@Jofranarc wrote:

@Jofranarc SIMon bot is great when you can "press all its right buttons"!

But you can also contact CSA by using this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jofranarc wrote:

so very frustrating!

@Jofranarc 

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Jofranarc

Jofranarc

I did the reset, which did not help.

Jofranarc

so very frustrating!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Jofranarc You certainly have 30 days to return it.

Simple use Chatbot on the lower left to open a ticket with PM.  Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker

1. Type CPO phone
  2. Click Return or Exchange a certfied pre-owned phone
  3. Click Contact Us
  4. Click Click here to submit a ticket
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jofranarc 

try to do backup and Erase all content and settings,

How to Factory Reset iPhone 8,

if still have a issue you have a Public Certified Pre-Owned Phone, and are within the 30-day Money Back Guarantee period, you can return your defective phone, free of damage and in its original physical condition, with proof of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Online purchases must be returned or exchanged via mail and can be initiated by submitting a ticket to our Customer Support Agents here link,.

CPO Warranty, Returns & Repair (publicmobile.ca)

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can either return it or exchange it.

Returns & ExchangesYou can shop with confidence as we offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee for all Certified Pre-Owned phones; if you are not happy with your purchase, initiate the process following the steps in this help article for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.Please note that at this time, we are only able to exchange a faulty device for the same model while supplies last; otherwise, you will be refunded. If you wish to exchange your device for a different model, you must first return the item for a refund and place a new order for a different device when the one you’d like becomes available.For more information about our Warranty, Returns or Repair policies for Certified Pre-Owned Phones, please see our help article.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Jofranarc wrote:

Good morning, Ibought a iphone 8 from Public Mobile. Received it Nov. 12 and was impressed at how new it looked. Set it up and got it working, however the sound is very poor on it. I have tried googling suggestions to fix and finally tried a reset.....but nothing has helped. This isn't going to work for me. What do I do. (Have had it less than a week)

@Jofranarc 

If you're not satisfied, you can ask for a refund or exchange via:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/chatbot.html?botId=ZJkWuVb7Hp6EEcTIZKMZbvLwuDV&duid=1u3SSUSRlybtjmxj99G...

Need Help? Let's chat.