cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone line not working.

Armand2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone number is not in service. However I can place call out but cannot receive calls.  Can you help me.

7 REPLIES 7

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

1. Have you tried to reboot your phone?

2. Have you tried going into settings, cellular, network selection and turn off automatic and pick public mobile then reboot?

3. If you ported over 3 weeks ago you and if the port wasn't fully completed you wouldn't have been able to use your phone in the US... in my opinion. 

4. To see if your old phone service is still active, please shut down your phone and remove the PM SIM card and please put in your old service providers SIM card and reboot. After it's rebooted, do you see the old service providers name in the corner? If YES, then the port didn't fully go through. If NO, then the port went through and you'll need some assistance from a CS Agent.

Please answer the above questions so we may help you with this.

@Armand2  .it’s already been sent to you inbox . Or you can use this link to it 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

add we are just customers like you trying to help @Armand2  just call that  number I sent you 

Armand2

Can we do this, send me a new request.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Armand2 

maybe you just ported in your number.  If it is , the port was not completed.  You will need to call the porting team for help. Will message you the phone number to your Community inbox

Armand2

I subscribe 3 weeks ago.  At the time Imwas in the US searching for a plan that would cover Canada and USA.  I use an existing es I’m installed in my phone and everything worked.  I have returned to Canada Sunday and since I can place call and text out and my data works great.  Went someone dials my number they have a message saying my number doesn’t exist.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To be of any help to you, we will need to have details.  Are you a new customer?  What have you tried to fix this so far?  Have you rebooted your device?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Armand2  Did you just join PM and port a number in activation ? Did you miss the text  from old provider and not reply YES to confirm the port ? If so there’s a number for live support that can re trigger the port request for you will send you it private message . And get it fixed 

Need Help? Let's chat.