cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone issues since joining with public mobile

mary_e
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had issues since joining PM with phone service on my iphone 12. Like others have reported voicemail indicator does not work.  Have settings for notifications enabled and have reset all network settings on the iphone.  Also delays when showing list of missed calls.  Might get accurate list of missed calls a day later.  Also long delays when calling waiting for the call to go through.  Calls get disconnnected quite frequently as well.  Its really unfortunate you can't get someone from PM to trouble shoot connection issues with you.  I had no problems with this iphone until I changed providers.  Unfortunately I think I really need to look at getting another provider.

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@mary_e 

The current iOS is 16.1.2 so you have the old update on your phone. Go to Settings>General>Software Update and enable Automatic Update and click update now.

Also try manually set your phone on 3G.

Go to Settings>Cellular Data Options>Vouce & Data>click on 3G and see if that is better.

mary_e
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

iOS version is 16.11

carrier profile just says public mobile 52.0 not sure if it should say something different there?

not sure where to check data time setting? under cellular setting network selection says public mobile

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @mary_e 

what iOS version you have?

and did update the Carrier profile?

and check your date time settings, make sure you are using network time

Need Help? Let's chat.