cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone is not working even tho I have a 30 dollar credit on my account and it says I owe nothing

Wanetta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Every month this happens it's getting old fast. My plan fid not renew I paid the money amd  my phone down tons of tes.  I have called  star 611. It says it's suspe ded bit paid. The website says the same .

edited by computergeek541: removed inapprorpriate content

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Wanetta 

Is your plan amount sitting in your available funds? If your service is suspended but no amount is due that's because there are enough funds available to pay for renewal you just need to force the system to take the payment. There are two ways to do this....

1. Make a manual top up payment of $1 by choosing "other" amount. Confirm and submit your payment. Your plan should automatically reactivate. Log out and reboot.
  2. Go to plans or usage page and click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate. Log out and reboot.

As far as autopay failing on a regular basis contact customer support and have them open a ticket with the tech team to investigate the cause. You have no issues paying manually so either there's a autopay glitch with your account or possibly you have another payment that conflicts with your renewal or something that triggers the payment to fail. Unlike a preauthorized card autopay gets one chance to charge your card. If it fails then you're done.

I agree with @hairbag1  as do many other regulars that prefer to manually top up before renewal. Take a screenshot of the overview page. Renewal goes smooth as silk. Log in again and screenshot again as well as the transaction history for personal recordkeeping. Leave autopay as a back up just in case you forget to pay ahead of time.....it happened to me once.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Wanetta wrote:

Every month this happens it's getting old fast. My plan fid not renew I paid the money amd xxxxxxxxxxx my phone down tons of tes.  I have called  star 611. It says it's suspe ded bit paid. The website says the same .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's my 2 cents worth...a few days before your next regular scheduled renewal, log in to your account and load enuff $$ into Available Funds to cover cost of next renewal. If there's money in Available Funds, that seems to make renewal process happy-happy-happy. If you have a valid credit card on your file and Autopay enabled, you'll still get the Autopay Rewards (assuming you're still on old Rewards program). This suggested method of paying for your plan seems to greatly reduce the chance of the known Autopay failure glitch. As an added benefit...once a month you get a chance to look around in your account.

I know it defeats the purpose of "Autopay"...but until PM makes autopay reliable; it's a decent work-around.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

What plan do you have? 

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Wanetta 

If this happens every month, you should probably consult with the Customer Support Agents.

There are 2 ways to reach them:

1. Create a support ticket by clicking  here , then type Support Ticket, then select Contact Us, then select the topic that more closely matches your requestThen click  Click here to submit a ticket , or,
  2. Send a private message to them by clicking here  

You’ll see their reply in your Community private mailbox in the envelope to the left of your avatar.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv  @softech   I think OP is just missing the "im" from "tes" (tons of times)...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Wanetta   you said you paid before your phone " down tons of tes" (???),  so did you go back and check your My Account, if any fund showing as Available Fund?  Did Transaction History shows the payment you just made?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Wanetta - 

What do you mean by "my phone down tons of tes" ? Does this mean you lose service?

Because if you still have services, are you just seeing those expired or suspended messages on your self serve each renewal? If phone is working, nothing to worry about.

Or, are you losing services each renewal? 

Are you registered for Autopay and it fails all the time? How long has this been going on?

Ensure you select to be registered for Autopay in your self serve account, confirm it says "Dynamic Autopay".

Need Help? Let's chat.