Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone going to voicemail when called

Ferwerda9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

20 REPLIES 20

@Ferwerda9

Another quick thing to try - disable LTE and force phone to 3G mode (aka WCDMA / HSPA)

I agree contacting moderators for an account reset would be a good idea.

Also curious to hear results of clearing call forwarding by dialing each of ##21# and ##004# as others have mentioned.

@Ferwerda9 

Try to "disable" voicemail, by dialing *004*8080000000#

THEN,  reset it back to defaults, by dialing   ##004#

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ferwerda9 : Maybe try manually adding a dollar into your account if you have a registered payment card and restart the phone again.

Finally, click Plans & Add-ons and then Lost/stolen and Suspend and log out. Wait a minute or two and log back in and back and click Resume and then again restart the phone.

Did you just renew recently? You said something about a month.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ferwerda9  What's make/model of your phone? Try your SIM in another unlocked phone. 

@Ferwerda9 

Ask the moderators to reprovision your sim card and/or reset your account. In an emergency when moderators are not available you could suspend your service via lost/stolen. Log out/in. And resume your service but this will trigger a glitch that causes your rewards to not be applied at renewal. So you would have to contact the moderators after renewal to have them applied manually.

Ferwerda9

Still not allowing calls to come in. I can make calls. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

A couple others ##004# and ##21#

Again..these options should be down in options in your dialer.

Can you call out? Text in/out?

Edit: maybe shut down phone, remove SIM, restart phone, shut down phone, insert SIM, restart phone. See what happens.

@Ferwerda9  if you checked forwarding and that is not the cause, maybe it's time to open a ticket with Mod:

To open a ticket with mod, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot
Enter your question in SIMon. Follow the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button,

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ferwerda9

That didn’t do anything 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ferwerda9 : Try dialing *004# . All the forwarding stuff is in your dialer options.

Ferwerda9

I tried that no luck 😔

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

try reseat the SIM (power off, take the SIM out for a min, put it back in and power on).  It happened to me once.  regular reboot didn't work until I reseat the SIM

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Ferwerda9

How do I check if it’s set to forward calls ? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ferwerda9 wrote:

Tried all of that. And all calls are going to voice mail 

Is your dialer set to forward all calls to voicemail? Can you call out?

Maybe restart the phone.

Ferwerda9

No

Ferwerda9

Phone was transferred about a month ago 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ferwerda9...

has your phone been set to "Do Not Disturb" ?

edit...already been asked, I see.

Ferwerda9

Tried all of that. And all calls are going to voice mail 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ferwerda9 : Have you just transferred a number in? Is the phone possibly on do not disturb? Is it all calls in?

Need Help? Let's chat.