cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Won't Work

RayBaker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought an esim and subscribed, my phone was working. I ported my number over from Telus and once my number was added onto my Public account, it no longer works. I've tried absolutely everything to get this to work. Which includes: resetting my network settings, restarting my phone, buying another esim, buying a physical sim, submitting a ticket (doesnt work just tells me it failed), calling telus and having my number re ported back to them (cannot be done because it now is on the public network and is supposed to be working). 

So now I have spent extra money, while trying to save money and I lost my phone number. I have created another account and bought the cheapest plan offered just so I have a working phone to get me through this mess.

Any other suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@RayBaker   Not sure it's a porting error if the phone isn't working at all.  The chatbot/ticket system doesn't currently work, so send a private message to customer service using this link.  An agent will reply at your private message inbox, envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @RayBaker 

Sounds like a porting error. I will send you the porting number check your inbox by clicking your avatar and clicking messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.