cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Setup for Public Mobile

RodgerKM1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am attempting to get resolution of the set up issues I am having with my wife's Iphone XR. Over a week ago we got her signed up for a Public Acct $25 per month with auto renewal each month. I got the email with setup instructions. I was able to port over her phone number xxxxxxxxxxxxx from PC Mobile (Bell) and then I had to leave for an appointment. When I returned I attempted to get the QR Code to provide me with info on the eSim. The QR code had expired. I then decided to buy a sim card which cost me $10. and it was to be delivered by today, July 11, 2023. I have not received it. I attempted to login to the community on her phone but because I didn't have the QR Code that setup was not completed.  I looked for a phone number for support and there isn't any. The account is in the name of (name and address removed). The IMEI code on the phone is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. This  is my community login that I'm attempting to get resolution on. My email address is xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx. I became a Public Mobile Customer in October of 2022 and I am happy with the service. Hopefully me contacting you on behalf of my wife and her setup issues can get the problems resolved. I await a response.

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@RodgerKM1 

you might wanna delete all that personal info you've provided. Not necessary and a risk to you.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RodgerKM1  Also the down arrow by time stamp tap it in your post and edit out your personal information this is a public forum 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RodgerKM1  Check the welcome email that you get from PM for the QR code .open up on computer so you can scan it with phone and install it  . If that don’t work please message support to help 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RodgerKM1 

if your eSIM  QR code was never used, there is a chance support can re-issue you another one.  Please message them and confirm

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

For sim order, it is via Canada post, the shipping can be within 5 days to 3 weeks.  If you need it quick, probably better to get it from local Telus/Koodo store instead

Need Help? Let's chat.