cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Service

lmohan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This Service is really 0pissing me off. My phone is not working although plan is paid for and account is active.

My CIBC Credit Card is still not accepted. Can I please speak to someone to resolve these issues

3 REPLIES 3

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Few customers reported no service on yesterday. But they have it now.

Do you try to update your credit card info?

As for issues with the web site:

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@lmohan  No one to talk to everything done online , but to contact support here the link 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lmohan 

with the phone issue, there have been issue since Wednesday for some people with both incoming and outgoing calls. 

Try to change to 3G only and see if it connects to the network at all with such settings

If that does not help, I suggest you to open a ticket with PM support and let them aware you are one of those, too.  Some customers got the ticket to support and got it resolved quickly

With the credit card issue, you probably need to talk to PM support:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.