cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Payment online not being received

chance9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As usual, I plug in my payment info - when I hit submit, nothing happens. A message in red, at the top says my balance has been updated. Not sure what's happening. Have I been hacked somehow? Phone has no service. I've been on hold on 611 for last half hour. GRRRR.

Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@chance9 sorry to hear about your trouble. 

Can you please check your online credit card statement to check if the payment has gone through?  If it has, I wouldn't suggest try it again. Instead please send a private message to the @CS_Agent and they will be able to help you out. 

In your message to the moderator team, please include:

- explaination of your issue

- your phone number

- your account number

- your account pin

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Are you a legacy/ pioneer  customer? If not 611 will not work.

For account issues you need to contact mods.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.