cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Number

umck2006
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone number was switched and I cannot receive calls.  How do I get my number back fron public Mobile

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Hi there, some more details would go a long way to diagnose the best course of action. If you answer the above questions it will help as there are a few avenues you could take depending on the situation

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@umck2006 

Did you port in a month ago? If so did your port complete? Is your old account still active or are you able to log into that account? If your port did not complete then after 30 days pm will reassign a phone number to your account so you can recieve calls. What happens when you call the number on your account?

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@umck2006 

How was your number switched?

Did you pick a new number or was it a porting issue?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi  @umck2006   can you specify if you have ported the number away from PM or if you are porting in the number into PM?

So, are you new customer to PM or you have been customer with PM but you are leaving and moving away your phone number to another provider?

[update]:  Or did you just picked change number and you don't like  the new number?  You want the old number back?  If that is the case, you can try to open ticket with CS Agent and see if they can.

At : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.