cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People who switched to Koodo...start your complain to CCTS

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have already submitted my complaint to CCTS how Public Mobile's immature mischiefs caused me switch to Koodo.

Submit your complaint to claim back PM fall promo 2016 plan if you have switched to Koodo already. You got nothing to lose anyway right?

https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/for-consumers/complaints/complaint-form/

12 REPLIES 12

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Civic_E, I knew this would happen because there will be a bunch of customers who will make irrational moves during stage 2 of the 5 stages of grief.  That's why the first thing I wrote in my response to Dave's big announcement was to let people who left an opportunity to come back.  

Going to the CCTS and doing the social justice warrior thing isn't going to be nearly as effective this time as the proportion of affected customers that left is likely quite small.  My suggestion to everybody who left is to simply ask nicely for the opportunity to come back.  This brand lost a lot of goodwill in a short period of time.  They need to restore the confidence from the customer base.  Leverage this to mount a community-based campaign to have an offer constructed that supports a reverse migration.  I would totally advocate such a movement.  So abandon this thread and start a new one with the suggested approach.

I think it's time for Someone to Tel Us

Time for Show and Tell

In related news; CCTS now has job postings for complaint resolution officers Cat LOL

@computergeek541 it certainly surpassed Mobilicity & Chatr issues

It probably surpassed Wind issues as well (just due to sheer volume, not everyone was on a US roaming plan and I suspect very few people on the plan used more than the 2400 minutes of roaming per month)

@kav2001cwrote:

@computergeek541 off topic but it related to their US roaming plans

They initially had no restrictions but after massive abuse they enforced the fair use and they received thousands of complaints over that 1 plan

Mobilicity was the carrier who had the long distance complaints (calling internationally to certain countries in South Asia)

That's right.  I clearly mixed up those 2 incidents.  I would say that this Public Mobile price increase issue may match or even surpass the number of complaints filed over those past changes at the other carriers.

@computergeek541 off topic but it related to their US roaming plans

They initially had no restrictions but after massive abuse they enforced the fair use and they received thousands of complaints over that 1 plan

Mobilicity was the carrier who had the long distance complaints (calling internationally to certain countries in South Asia)

Users or customers  voice still have lots of power we can turn things around. 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Scarlet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@computergeek541wrote:

@kav2001cwrote:

Round 2 of complaints coming

Man Telus getting more CCTS complaints in a week than all 3 carriers had last year Cat LOL

Was it Wind who a few years ago got a whole bunch of complaints filed against them over mostly the same 2 or 3 issues?

Back then, I remember it had something to do with Wind changing something in a long distance add on, that along with the usual coverage issues and people complaining that Wind advertised an area as serviced when it wasn't.  Wind also had (and I believe still has) a hidden policy (covered nowhere under the terms of service) of cancelling customers' accounts and pretty much stealing any account balance on a prepaid account without warning if the customer does a $100 balance transfer (an act that I might add that they allow the customer to do up to $150).  Instead of just making the limit $99, they allow transfers of $100 to $150 to proceed and then they terminate your service!  I'm sure they got a bunch of complaints over that (and I know of at least one other HoFo member who was affected by that).

It's amazing how fast the numbers can blow up on a carrier over even just one issue.

Yeah, having a forum based community has really backfired on them on this one lol.

@kav2001cwrote:

Man Telus getting more CCTS complaints in a week than all 3 carriers had last year Cat LOL

Was it Wind who a few years ago got a whole bunch of complaints filed against them over mostly the same 2 or 3 issues?

Back then, I remember it had something to do with Wind changing something in a long distance add on, that along with the usual coverage issues and people complaining that Wind advertised an area as serviced when it wasn't.  Wind also had (and I believe still has) a hidden policy (covered nowhere under the terms of service) of cancelling customers' accounts and pretty much stealing any account balance on a prepaid account without warning if the customer does a $100 balance transfer (an act that I might add that they allow the customer to do up to $150).  Instead of just making the limit $99, they allow transfers of $100 to $150 to proceed and then they terminate your service!  I'm sure they got a bunch of complaints over that (and I know of at least one other HoFo member who was affected by that).

It's amazing how fast the numbers can blow up on a carrier over even just one issue.

Perhaps it's time for PUBLIC to announce it's Independence 

The Republic of PUBLIC Mobile

Scarlet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Completely agree with you guys, though you can unsub from the text messages if you so wish. 

Need Help? Let's chat.