cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal and Online interac options DESPERATELY NEEDED!

MissJenni
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Alright, i have read in other posts that paypal and online interac (bank transfers) "may become options in the future, stay tuned"....... those posts are from last year so what's up? What's happening in regards to this?

It is really NOT FAIR to have to purchase vouchers for MORE THAN YOUR PLAN one month then less than the following month, let alone having to bus to the store to get it.

PM really NEEDS TO GET ON ADDING THESE OPTIONS!! Not everyone has a credit card and not everyone is close to a location to purchase in store without hassle.

You will retain and obtain MORE CLIENTELE with these payment options.

When can we expect the changes?

5 REPLIES 5

MissJenni

Will definitely look into this, thanks

MissJenni

No, because someone tried stealing $1000+ from me with it so i had it deactivated and a new regular debit activated.

@MissJenni do you have Visa debit?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@MissJenni, PM isn't for everyone.  @will13am has a great saying

Take the service for what it is not what you want it to be.

This reminds me of a saying I heard a long time ago and the differences in why men and women get married.

Men marry hoping the woman never changes

Women marry hoping to change the man

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@MissJenni, there is (or was) an option for a Real Time voucher payment which would be applied directly to your account by associating your phone number with the payment at the voucher vendor.

You would need to know the amount required to renew your account and pay the additional taxes (no different than an autopay).

I believe it's called an RTL Payment at the voucher stores.  Note, not all offer this service, you may need to look around.

Perhaps someone who has used this form of voucher can help out?

Need Help? Let's chat.