cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

henderson1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is suspended because you haven't received payment. But the auto payment is scheduled for today. It won't allow me to make a manual payment.  Please help.  Urgent. 

2 REPLIES 2

galelaw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The same thing happened to me.  From a Community suggestion, I  bought a payment voucher at a 7-11.  Then if you dial *611 and enter the appropriate number from the voucher, phone will instantly work.  (I have yet to get a response to the Ticket initiated 4 days ago---obviously a problem for many that needs to be fixed!)

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@henderson1 

Is your phone working right now?  

On the day of renewal, the self service account does show various warning about payments, suspensions, etc.

If your phone is working, you can ignore the warning if you are on autopay.  

However, if your phone is not working, you can try again to login in your account.  The website is finicky.  Try to login with a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or try a different device (preferable a PC or laptop).  Try again to manually load up funds. 

You can also try calling 611 on your phone and if you know your PIN, you can load up funds. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-through-611

Need Help? Let's chat.