Payment

Steph8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to pay my phone bill online

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Steph8 

For an optimal experience before you log into your self-serve account.....

• Clear your browser.
  • Reboot your device.
  • Open one tab only.
  • Depending on your device preferably use Chrome or Microsoft edge are being reported as best.
  • Login using secret/incognito mode.

Woohoo!! 2 run homer!!! Oops! sorry about that!

If you must verify get the 2FA SMS text sent to your phone and enter the six digit code and wait 5 seconds then you'll be logged in.

Go to your profile page and disable 2FA unless you want to go through that rigamarole every time you want to log in.

Go to your payment page. Choose to make a payment with a public mobile voucher if you have one or a credit card and or credit/debit card payment.

If you don't already have a payment card registered add your card details. You will be prompted to make a full plan price payment. You cannot make a card payment that is less than your plan amount.....unfortunately.

Nice! One out single!

Once you make a payment choose to download your invoice it's the only chance you get to do it. Now you can explore around your account or log out.

**Keep in mind once you add a payment card you must contact customer support to remove it. Otherwise you can replace it with another card. If you do not wish to have a card that can be automatically charged on your renewal date for any funds owing for your next 30-days of service and you need a card to replace your current card...... send me a private message. I have several $0 credit/gift cards that I can give you the details of to enter on your account to replace your payment card.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Steph8 wrote:

How to pay my phone bill online

Do you have a card saved on your Public Mobile account?  If you do, you can log into Self Serve at selfserve.publicmobile.ca to make a one-time plan payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.