Payment

robb1334
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have added 15.00 plan but now it says I have no more minutes ,,,help please

9 REPLIES 9

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@robb1334 

Why would you pay $15 to get 100 minutes when you can get 500min for $5? And they roll over....

Indeed, then as mentioned, the $5 500 minute add-on is excellent for limited minute plans. 1¢/minute for 8 1/3 hours of talking after your 1 2/3 hour plan.

hi @robb1334 did you put in the $15 thinking to renew earlier?  if that is true,  you have to open ticket with PM CS Agent.  First check if you see $15 showing in Available Fund, then open ticket with CS agent

to open ticket with CS Agent:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

robb1334

No I ran out of minutes I'm still on the same 15.00 plan but I can't change it immensely cuz I don't a change  immensely option

robb1334

I'm on the 15.00 plan as of couple months

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Can you clarify what do you mean you 'added $15 plan'? Are you on $15 Plan or you downgraded it or...?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@robb1334 

Just purchase the $5/500min add on. Its a one time purchase that rolls over every 30 days until completely consumed.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@robb1334 

If you did a plan change to the $15 plan, plan change immediately OR schedule plan change on your next renewal date?.

Please not that PM is prepaid service.  There is no refund of the remaining unused days of your current billing cycle.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@robb1334 you meant you changed to $15 plan? or you added some addon?

Need Help? Let's chat.