cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Orna1974
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It won’t accept prepaid minutes or credit card because I don’t have a pin yet I have been on this site and have tried to register 10 times 

17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Orna1974 wrote:

Apparently you do need a 4 digit pin otherwise I would not be on here

@Orna1974 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent

and only them will reset for you,

go to my OP and see instructions how to contact them,

just to you know in here we all customer like you and me, but you need to contact them to reset for you.

Orna1974

So not helpful 

Orna1974

Apparently you do need a 4 digit pin otherwise I would not be on here

@esjliv 

I didn't catch on that the OP may have meant they wanted to purchase a calling add on.

@Orna1974 

The $5/500 min Canada wide calling add on is not available to purchase via 611/IVR system. You must log into your self serve account to purchase calling add ons with the exception of US roaming add ons. 

If you cannot remember or locate your 4 digit account pin # a CSA cannot supply you with the account pin # you chose. You would have to answer correctly 3 out of 4 additional account verifying questions to be able to change your 4 digit account pin #.

Screenshot_20210725-124020~2.png 

@Orna1974 wrote:

Nope I bought pre paid minutes and called *611 to pay and I needed a 4 digit pin that I don’t know

@Orna1974  - the Account PIN is normally texted to you when you activate with Public Mobile. Check back on your text messages from when you activated your service/SIM for the PIN.

If you cannot find it than the only way to obtain your Account PIN is to contact CSA.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Also, when you say 'pre paid minutes', do you mean an Addon that you are trying to purchase through calling 611?

You can also purchase addons through your Self Serve account. Having difficulty logging into your Self Serve account, try the Forgot your Password option. If still issues, you can ask CSA to help you with that as well.

Orna1974

Nope I bought pre paid minutes and called *611 to pay and I needed a 4 digit pin that I don’t know

Orna1974

I have had this account for months all I want to do is pay and get on with the day

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Orna1974 wrote:

have tried to register 10 times 

@Orna1974   do you have a My Account login?  It sounds to me that you don't have one , you said tried to register 10 times.. do you mean register My Account?  and yes, if you don't have a working phone now, you wouldn't be able to receive the PIN for My Account registration.

@Orna1974 

If you have a voucher you do not need your account pin# to add it via 611. Pm vouchers are available at 7/11, SDM, Shell stations and London Drugs. These retailers all sell vouchers that are immediately valid and loadable via 611.

Canadian tire gas bars and Mobil stations sell RTP (real time payments) that are added by the clerk using your phone number and have a $1 fee.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Orna1974 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

you can try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

Orna1974

It asks you for a 4 digit pin if I am using pre paid minutes or a credit card been at this 2 days now , probably just going to get a new carrier today 

@Orna1974 

Are you trying to add a pm voucher? You don't need a 4 digit account pin number to add it thru 611. Dial 611. Press (1) then (1) again. Enter the 12 digit pin # found on your voucher. Take care to not make an error inputting the pin #. Once added it will confirm its been added successfully and send you a text from 611 telling you that you have successfully added a payment to your account.

Your 4 digit account pin # that you chose at activation will have been texted to you after activation by pm on 611.

Edit:

You chose your password at activation. If you cannot remember it or or your security question and answer you can submit a ticket by clicking on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen and type "password reset" and "human" and follow the prompts to submit your ticket via Simple--Simon.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen next to your avatar for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times. CSA's are extra busy so expect up to a several hour wait for a reply.

Orna1974

It just locked me out because I don’t have a password 

@Orna1974 wrote:

My SIM card is in my phone has been for months 

@Orna1974 

If for some reason, you're unable to register your account, contact CS FOR HELP:

Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

After sending the message, watch your community inbox for their reply.

Orna1974

My SIM card is in my phone has been for months 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Orna1974 wrote:

It won’t accept prepaid minutes or credit card because I don’t have a pin yet I have been on this site and have tried to register 10 times 

@Orna1974 

Have you activated your SIM and get your phone number?

If so then register for self-serve account here:

Public Mobile - Register

Then you can log in and register your credit card for payment and autopay to get $2 "monthly" credit.

t_p_0-1638562280279.png

Need Help? Let's chat.