cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

melanieodowney
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had an account set up on auto payment. The payment  did not come out. I have been ever since trying to get my phone activated agian. I can not sign in, it says that my email is incorrect. Please someone help me. I have also call *611 and it is saying my pin is incorrect. This is so frustrating, it has been over a month that I want to make a payment to have my phone working. But I can not get anything to work. My phone number is xxxxxxxxxxxx. My name is Melanie Downey. What can I do next??

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

2 REPLIES 2

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@melanieodowney 

Only moderator can access your account.

Contact moderator team to get your autopay issue fixed.

PM sent you text message about your PIN # after your activation.  Check your text messages if you had not deleted them.  That Text message was sent out from a number "611"  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@melanieodowney   Please use the 3 dots top right of your post to edit and delete your tel number as you are on a public forum.

If you cannot sign into your account and are unable to access the 611 for some reason, then you need to submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in 'rep', select 'contact us', then 'submit ticket' and follow the rest of the prompts to complete the submission.

From my understanding you shouldn't need a PIN to use 611 for payment purpose.  So if you can buy a voucher from retailers like Canadian Tire, Walmart, gas stations or convenience stores, you should be able to load that voucher by dialling 611 and get your account activated,  and then you can wait to hear back from the moderators about getting your email sorted.

Need Help? Let's chat.