cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

MamunShams
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my SIM on June 10/2019 with an autopay option of CAD$ 15 Plan. I found my credit card was charged three times on the same day (June 10/2019). First time it was chaged CAD$ 15.75, second time it was again charged $15.75 and finally on the same day it was agin charged $11.55 for the third time. Please explain why my credit card charged several times. Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

@Lieux wrote:

@MamunShams CAN YOU HIDE THIS PICTURE... Click on the 3 dots right up in your message...too much personal information! Here it's a public forum..

@computergeek541 perhaps...?

I can remove pictures from messages posts, but as of now, @MamunShams still needs to go into his/her profile to remove the image from there as well.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MamunShams wrote:

Here is the transaction payment history - 

Your account is in a bit of a state.

The first 4 lines from the bottom are fine. Why the 2nd autopay credit? And then it took another payment for your plan minus the 2? autopay credits.

The credit card charges appear to be the $15 and the $11. Perhaps another credit card charge was the SIM?

@MamunShams CAN YOU HIDE THIS PICTURE... Click on the 3 dots right up in your message...too much personal information! Here it's a public forum..

@computergeek541 perhaps...?

MamunShams
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, I am contecting Moderator_Team of Public Mobile.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@MamunShams If you don't mind posting a screenshot for that transaction payment history  we might be able to help you determine what happened. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@MamunShams wrote:

I activated my SIM on June 10/2019 with an autopay option of CAD$ 15 Plan. I found my credit card was charged three times on the same day (June 10/2019). First time it was chaged CAD$ 15.75, second time it was again charged $15.75 and finally on the same day it was agin charged $11.55 for the third time. Please explain why my credit card charged several times. Thanks.

@MamunShams  Did you have issues during activation? Sometimes what you see online are holding charges. If you dial 611 is it reporting that you have an account balance of $15? Best is to login to your account and take a look at your payment history for the last month and see the charges. If you are still having issues then best to contact PM. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MamunShams In your situation, you need to contact the moderator directly. We as customers of PM, we can't do much. You can simply click on the Envelop icon and send to "Moderator_Team" and explain your issue. They will reply your issue within 2 days. 

Need Help? Let's chat.