Payment

Baba6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need to remove my credit card on my account

9 REPLIES 9

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Baba6 

If you are porting out to Virgin Plus, your account will be closed, SIM will rendered useless and all account information will be cancelled. This will include your CC information.

But if you still want to confirm, you can private message them at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

@Baba6 

use that link supplied by @LitlLdy and you can message a Customer Support person to remove the cc from your account. Give them as much account info as you can ie: account number, PM pin number, email address, last payment date etc. If you plan on porting your current number to Virgin, remember to keep your PM account active untill successfully ported at which time the account is closed automatically.

@Baba6 wrote:

how long before someone assists me to remove my credit card completely and not replace

@Baba6 , I gave you the link to send a private message to a Customer Support Agent (CS_Agent) so that you can ask one to remove your credit card from your account for you. You'll typically receive a response back within 30 minutes, during peak times, expect a maximum wait time of 48 hours.

Edit: If you decide to port your Public Mobile phone # to Virgin Mobile your Public Mobile account will permanently close right away. If you don’t it will take 90 days of non payment for your Public Mobile account to permanently close!

Baba6

how long before someone assists me to remove my credit card completely and not replace

Baba6

no i want out completely changed to virgin mobile

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Baba6 wrote:

Need to remove my credit card on my account

@Baba6 , Please send a private message to a CS_Agent to have it removed for you. 

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent using the link below: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox at the top right of this page (envelope icon to the left of your community avatar).

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

On your account, if you go to payments, click manage subscription, it will then show you the current payment method on file and allow you to make any changes. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Only support can remove it. You could change it if you like. You can turn off the autopay. I guess you're intending to port out.

Need Help? Let's chat.