cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Eugenee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there, I’m reaching out to you regarding the payment I made last month. I noticed I got overcharge last month. It’d be appreciated if you could take a look and issue a refund or credits.

Thank you

@CS_Agent in our Community

5 REPLIES 5

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Eugenee how much overcharge?  maybe it is the tax? My Account won't show the tax but when  it is the actual credit card payment, it will add tax on it

And if overcharged, maybe the extra is  now the Available Fund?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Eugenee 

is it possible that you are not accounting for the tax which is applicable to all plan amounts?

This stumps a few people early on until they realize the taxes are additional.

The other thing it might be is (if you are not the primary user of the phone) that perhaps the user replied yes to a promotional text to upgrade the plan.  Look into that if you are not the user of the device. 😉

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Eugenee 

If your CC statement not showing as Pending and not Posted then private message a CS_Agent for a credit or refund. Click on the envelope icon on your computer or your avatar then Messages on your phone.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Eugenee  You need to contact support for a refund if you have been over charged . Please 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Eugenee was it overcharged or duplicated payments?  how much was it? did you check payment history? did it show the proper amount

If it is really an issues message support here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.