I bought a $5 add on Sept 24, 2021 

It was paid with my credit card but there was also $20 taken out of my card 

wondering why???

my payment not due till Sept 30th

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Princess12 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ? has the amount left, leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link.
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Princess12 wrote:

wondering why???

If your Transaction history does show $20 have been taken (by mistake, webpage glitch?) but the money is showing in your Available Funds, you can leave it there for future use (plan renewal, buying add-ons).

Asking for refund may be more trouble and time consuming than it's worth.

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Princess12 wrote:

wondering why???

When you were at the add on did you hit the "+" 4 times? Also check your transactions does it show $20?  

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 7.20.14 AM.png

EDIT:  Something is wrong if your credit card shows an even $20.  If you topped up by any amount your card would show taxes. ie top up $5 to buy the add on your PM balance would go up $5 and then you buy the add on. BUT say if you were in BC your credit card would show a charge of $5.60. Can you show us your transactions....take a screen shot??

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Princess12   did you logon to My Account, Payment and Transaction History?  Select to show the last 7 days transactions and it should show you all the credit/debit PM had on your Account.  That should explain what the charges for.   If you want, post the screenshot and we can try to help

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Purchasing an add-on after logging in into your PM account is a two step process.  Need to load funds first and then purchase add on.

Those add-ons don't show up on the overview page. You need to click on Plan Details to see them.

Does your bank show charge of $20 or your PM account?

Did you by by acceding clicked few times on add-on purchase?

What your PM account shows in regards of bought add-ons?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

What plan are you on? Remember plans are 30 days not monthly so your payment day moves to the left after each month that has 31 days in it.  Can you take a screen shot of your payment history (without any personal data) to verify that it was PM that charged you and we can also see what it was used to purchase.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.