cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment vouchers

Kakeep
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost the payment voucher, is there anyway of contacting someone to get the voucher added to my account I tried the store I purchased from but they are unable to view it to reprint I guess it’s a safety feature 

8 REPLIES 8

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I don't know how the Public Mobile ticketing system works, but I know in other circles, it's often easiest for the customer to make the request that automatically creates a ticket to track everything going on.  When creating a ticket, you have the opportunity to authenticate and tie your ticket to your account so they can look into things easier.

It may be possible that a private message from Moderators would be just that - a message, and not a ticket so it would be harder to track.  Plus, the user wouldn't be authenticated to their account so it would be an additional step.  So when I noticed that the Moderator didn't reach out directly- this was the first thought that came to me... hoping there was some method to their madness.  🙂

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kakeep  My comment was not  directed at you, but rather directed specifically at the moderator team.  they could have/ should have easily answered the question in the forum instead of directing you to message them, which wastes your time and theirs and possibly others who come across your post in teh future.  

@Kakeep 

The only way to kmow if a voucher has been used before ia to have the voucher number/voucher PIN.

Kakeep
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Other card vendors have a way of looking up the card and if it has been used. I just wanted to know if that was possible here.  It apparently is not so I am out the money I spent on it- And I take responsibility for that - I am not trying to scam or demand anything.  It’s just an inquiry 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CS_Agent  we often suggest to community users that the default message should not be  simply contact mods. This seems like a pretty clear case of user losing  voucher,  and wanting a new one issued.  By saying message moderators to see what they can do...Are you suggesting you can issue a new vouchers or provide an account credit? That what it appears you are doing. Then yes you should suggest contacting mods.  In that case I bought a $100 voucher ... Just saying....  Otherwise maybe advice should have been no it's not possible, it's like buying a gift card then losing it, and asking for a new one.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Kakeep wrote:

I lost the payment voucher, is there anyway of contacting someone to get the voucher added to my account I tried the store I purchased from but they are unable to view it to reprint I guess it’s a safety feature 

Hi @Kakeep 

EDITED:  as the Moderator_Team already posted for you to submit a ticket

Aloha

RosieR

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there!

You can get open a ticket and get in contact with one of the MODs in order to assist you in a private way and see what they can do.

Best Regards 

PM Team 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Kakeep 

Unfortunately, No.

If the store is unable to provide a duplicate voucher, Public mobile is unlikely to provide this information.  

Need Help? Let's chat.