cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment timing

moolahoops
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why are my payments now taken on the 28th instead of the 3rd. This month I have paid twice which messes with my budget.

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@moolahoops : Yes indeed...30 days...not monthly. No need to contact the CSA's. For your curiosity, it will take about 5 years for the date to inch up and come back around to your activation date.

Edit: For your budgeting purposes, you could make a manual payment on a set day. The system will take that money at the next renewal. This gets a little tricky when that renewal inches up to around that chosen payment date.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@moolahoops   PM is running on a 30 days cycle.  So, the payment date will shift after a 31 days month.  

If you check the Transaction History on My Account for the past 6 months, that should confirm you that the payment dates have shifted multiple times on the last couple months. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@moolahoops 

at public mobile Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

and they service 30 day not monthly,

you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by  , Explain your issue to
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.