cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment renewal not working

Prathi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card expired so i tried renewing with another credit card but after i input all the information it says oops something went wrong, please try again later

4 REPLIES 4

Prathi

this is an visa card. i have been doing this since the morning but it isnt working. i put in a matching zip code 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It seems that the system only allows two attempts at payment each hour. And the card is from a Canadian or American issuer and using a Canadian or American billing address and you're putting in that matching postal/zip code? Is this a credit card or a visa and maybe mastercard debit type card?

Prathi

I have been trying since the morning, but it hasn't worked. I used incognito mode and also tried the app but it keeps saying some thing went wrong, try again later.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Prathi 

this is an open forum, please remove your phone number for your own protection.  Click on the down arrow on the top right and select Edit Message to update and remove the phone number

For the credit card issue, please wait a full hour before trying again.  If possible, try to use the app and see if it helps.  If you are trying with browser, please try using Incognito mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.