cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment rejected

FernandaAbril
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, does anybody know why my payment isn´t processed?.

The website is rejecting my credit card payment.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@FernandaAbril wrote:

Hi, does anybody know why my payment isn´t processed?.

The website is rejecting my credit card payment.

Thanks

@FernandaAbril  rather than picking "Amount Due", pick "Other (enter the desired payment amount)", then enter what you want to pay.

@kyrejto it's true, I agree PM should look into it further. 

However, I believe Autopay issue probably still just a very low percentage compare with all the other successful payments.  Of course, we don't have true statistics here, it is just my wild guess.  We notice that issue more here because when people has issue, they will come and seek help.  When people have no issue, none of them will come to share the good news.. 🙂  

kyrejto

Well the company having an issue with auto-pay should be my problem and should result in immediate account suspension.

Maybe PUBLIC should fix it on their end instead of users having to come up with a work around

@kyrejto unfortunately Autopay has issue, sometime is with PM, sometimes with the credit card.  And with Pre-paid service, non-payment means account suspension.

What some members are doing to avoid this case, they will manually load enough fund ahead of the plan renewal date.    They still keep autopay setting there to take advantage of the $2 saving plus as a backup in case they forgot to pay ahead.

kyrejto

happened to me to...on auto-pay plan.  Then my kids had an emergency biking home from school and were unable to contact us.  Im the account administrator and received NO CONTACT that my payment was not accepted and my account was suspended!  VERY UPSET!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@FernandaAbril , multiple failed attempts to add a credit card can lead to the credit card being locked out.  If a wait time does not clear this problem, you will need to initiate a support ticket by clicking on the chat symbol at the lower right corner of the web page.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@FernandaAbril 

If Public Mobile locks this function, usually time will rectify it:

1. Wait one hour.
  2. Clear cache and cookies.
  3. Open incognito tab.
  4. Try again.

If you're trying to update credit card details on self-serve, make sure to do the following to avoid the common glitches that sometimes occur with this process:

1. Clear your browser's cache & cookies
  2. Use incognito mode
  3. Select "Manage My Card"
  4. Select "replace card"
  5. Type your address exactly as from your billing statement
  6.  Don't use a space in the postal code
  7.  Use ALL CAPS if necessary
  8.  Type everything, not letting autofill complete any fields
Need Help? Let's chat.