Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment problem

MAnpreet_8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I make my bill from my bank account bank of montreal but it not active 

7 REPLIES 7

Did you setup a Visa Debit here in this account? Maybe Mastercard Debit?

Did you have enough money in the account?

The pre-authorized payment system does fail sometimes. You would need to make a manual payment to reactivate your account.

@MAnpreet_8 wrote:

I paid before 

@MAnpreet_8   you paid before, but you didn't pay in the bank ,right?

MAnpreet_8

I paid before 

MAnpreet_8

I pay before to it's work

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Go to Shell Gas station, get payment vouchers enough to pay your account...then dial 611 to add them to your account and Reactivate the account.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@MAnpreet_8 

You cannot make a payment for your public mobile bill at your bank you require a debit/credit card to make payments from your bank account or you require a credit card to be registered on the account for pre-authorized payments. Otherwise you're other choice is public mobile vouchers or real-time payments. Here's more info on payments to your public mobile account.

Edit:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MAnpreet_8   PM does not accept payment via bank accounts.  You cannot pay PM bill likes you pay your other hydro bills

PM only accepts paying by Credit card, Visa debit card , voucher or instand top up at some stores

So, if you have paid a "bill" via bank account, I think you might have paid the wrong one.  Please check with the bank again

Need Help? Let's chat.