cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment on phone

Bailey1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my plan is out tomorrow and with the Rogers power outage there is no way for me to make a payment or get a voucher not is working.  Why can I do

14 REPLIES 14

@Bailey1   is everything good today?  Was the renewal date today and did PM able to renew earlier this morning? (if is it going to be tomorrow?)

Rogers network is slowly coming back.  So, try again, many stores could have normal service now , if you need voucher.  Or you can try again via paying on My Account.    RBC is a big bank, I am sure Rogers will put it in the front of the queue in terms of bringing their service back up.  If people's phone are working, RBC should be up and running

already

Bailey1

Canadian tire have Rogers and can’t print voucher. We don’t have the other ones mentioned 

Bailey1

They are all Rogers and no there is no Mobil gas station here in the province 

Billions in profit and RBC can't figure out what a redundant connection is to assure fulltime uptime. Um...pull that little ethernet cable out of one box and put it in the other. Of course it would be more complicated than that but still...redundancy.

So you have cash. Do you have a Mobil gas station around? Or Canadian Tire gas? They should be able to do real time payment. Unless of course THEY connect to Rogers. Jeez do even corporations hate Bell and Telus that much? 🙂

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Bailey1 wrote:

my plan is out tomorrow and with the Rogers power outage there is no way for me to make a payment or get a voucher not is working.  Why can I do

If you could send this message....why not?

@Bailey1   voucher is one way, 

or you can try instant top up :

Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations.

or course, maybe Rogers will have the problem fixed very shortly.

Bailey1

I have the cash but every store I went to also deal with Rogers so the internet is down and they can print out vouchers 

Bailey1

Yes and that is where the problem is. So what can I do in this situation 

@Bailey1  Oh, itis RBC problem.  Then using *611 would not make a difference

than's a bit tough in such a case.  Only way is to get a voucher from store, but you might need to use Cash for that (some stores have problem with debit card and/or credit card)

Bailey1

Rogers is down and when I try and make the payment with credit card it’s not working because it is with RBC and they use Rogers so it’s can’t process.  

@Bailey1 wrote:

I have internet yes but Rogers on down which is preventing me from making a payment or getting a voucher 

@Bailey1 

what is "Rogers on down"?

You can have PM to reset your 4 digits pin

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

But I still don't understand, can you login to My Account? do you have a credit card ? you can login to My Account, add a credit card if it is not there yet, then make a payment via My Account.  You an do all these with your Mobile Internet

Bailey1

Where do I get a 4 digit pin

Bailey1

I have internet yes but Rogers on down which is preventing me from making a payment or getting a voucher 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bailey1   you don't have internet ? but you can post here.

are you using your mobile data to access Community?  why don't you se that to access Self Serve My Account and pay?

Or if you know the 4 digits PIN, you can dial *611 to make manual payment

Need Help? Let's chat.