cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment method

Ramandeep
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my credit card...how can i contact you...my phone is not working from last one week...would you like to help me...or should i change my Sim to Rogers?

12 REPLIES 12

@Ramandeep wrote:

I have account...but my payment method is changed...i want to add new card...but you are not giving me option to add new card

@Ramandeep  

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!
To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

MP.PNG

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Hope this helps!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@popping wrote:

@Ramandeep wrote:

I changed my credit card...how can i contact you...my phone is not working from last one week...would you like to help me...or should i change my Sim to Rogers?

1.  Login to you self-serve account.

2.  Select Payment tab

3.  Click Manage my card link to update your crecti card info.

4.  Add fund to your account to pay your plan fee.

5.  Click the reactivate button to get pay for your plan.  Restart you phone and test your phone.

FYI:

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

If you need moderator help to update your credit card info, create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ramandeep wrote:

1.  Login to you self-serve account.

2.  Select Payment tab

3.  Click Manage my card link to update your crecti card info.

4.  Add fund to your account to pay your plan fee.

5.  Click the reactivate button to get pay for your plan.  Restart you phone and test your phone.

FYI:

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

AresPalace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you want to change your payment method (your credit card), you can do it in self-serve. 

Go to the top where it says "Payment" (it should be green)

And you should see "Manage my card - Update or remove my Credit or Visa debit card" on the page. 

Then click "replace my credit card"

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Ramandeep , do as @mh1983 says and contact a moderator.   To contact a moderator and explain your . Click on the green questionmar in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket ).

To change your credit card do as @Anonymous and use your self service/my account?  Link here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca. 

Ramandeep wrote:

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Ramandeep  Just to clarify a little bit, as @mh1983  mentioned, those of us that reply in these forums ARE NOT Public Mobile employees, and we CAN'T access your account. We're all just Public Mobile customers, like you, and we can only give you advice on things to try, to get it working properly. If none of our advice helps, you can contact the Moderator team to get your issue(s) fixed, because they're the ONLY ones with access to your account, and you've already been advised on how to contact the Moderators.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Ramandeep wrote:

If I read that correctly, you haven't had a working phone service for a week now?

Did your service stop because you were on autopay and your credit card expired, so you've since updated with a new card, or the newer expiry date of the previous card? If either of those is the case, you should use the card to add funds to your account, and then click on the "Reactivate" button in your account, and see if that gets your phone service jump started.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ramandeep wrote:

So you threaten to leave when something changed by no fault of Public Mobile.

Can you log in to your self serve?

If not then try the forgot password function.

What is the status? Active? Not?

You can change your payment card under make a payment and manage my cards.

Ramandeep

I have account...but my payment method is changed...i want to add new card...but you are not giving me option to add new card

Ramandeep

I already did everything...why i can’t contact customer service...How can i do auto pay...I don’t have any option...how can i make calls...r u going to help me? 

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Can you also confirm what you see in self serve? Do you have an active account? The expected plan shows up? Is the account in good standing?

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

We're the public forums and can't help you with account stuff. You'd have to contact moderators by opening a ticket.

1. Click the question mark on the bottom right.

2. Click Submit a Ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.