cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issues

Jessicalehega
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why did I receive a text hours after I had made a payment to my account ( I had made an account for my lay as you go to continue) but the text said: I did not receive payment a make a payment at www.selfserve.ca -If you have recently made a payment please ignorant message it wasn’t that recent though (maybe a couple hours) so that’s why I was a little nervous to ignore it

4 REPLIES 4

@Jessicalehega 

These text messages are automatic. Pm will send you a reminder text to top up your account. If you are registered for autopay it backs up your payment preference. If you don't have autopay then most appreciate the heads up to pay and not have their services suspended if they forget.

Very rarely even the autopay can fail to charge the card so many customers choose to manually top up their account balance after they get the text to guarantee their service never gets suspended by accident. You get the $2 reward no matter how you pay as long as you register a card.

After your renewal at noon eastern you will recieve the first of two texts from pm 's 611 #. The first tells you that your rewards have been applied to your account. The second tells you your plan has successfully renewed. If you don't get the second one then you should check your phone for service and your self serve account for its status.

On your renewal night you may well see three different account status messages. At 9pm eastern your account will change from active to expired. This is normal.

At midnight your minutes and/or data counter will reset. Then your rewards will be applied to your balance. At 2am the system will deduct your plan amount from your balance. If there is any more monies owing it will then charge the autopay card.

By 3am any accounts that are not paid in full will show suspended in their self serve account and their services will stop working. Customers whose plans are paid in full will see their account go back to active.

Any customers who have suspended their accounts for 90 days and have not topped up and reactivated their service will have their accounts automatically cancelled and deactivated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jessicalehega : This is not a pay as you go service. You prepay for 30 days of service that includes features of the service.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Jessicalehega Did you logon to Self-Serve and confirm  your account status?  is it showing ACTIVE?

Also, when is the payment due date?  If you have paid now, it should be showing sometime in July

Also, Payment->Transaction History, it should show you have just paid.

Logon to Self-Serve and confirm

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you make payment please just ignore it

and to you make sure the payment going through go to your account and see the History.

To see your payment history:

1. Log in to Self-Serve
  2. Click on 'View Payment History' in the grey bar

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.