cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment is higher than amount due

Laude
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! On my PM payment page, it says that my payment should be $10,35 ($15 subscription, -$6 reward, $1,35 taxes) since at least November 2023. However, I've been billed $11,50 since January 2024. Does anybody know why, and how the payment can be fixed? I thought it was a mistake at first, but it seems like it's permanent now. Thank you in advance!

7 REPLIES 7

Laude

Alright, thank you! I guess the payment page will be updated... eventually. (it's been three months)

@Laude 

According to your screenshots, you lose a referral credit.

Just refresh your browser by clicking on the circular arrow to update the page.

Keep in mind that the Legacy Rewards will be switched to the Points Rewards in May so it will take longer for you to collect 15 points for a $15 credit.

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Laude - You may want to check with CS_Agent about that:

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Laude

I'm in Québec. Losing a reward would be the most obvious answer, but wouldn't it be updated on my payment page since it started in January? I'm mostly confused about why my upcoming payments are different from what I've been billed.

Laude

That's what I thought as well, but wouldn't it be updated on my refer-a-friend section in the Payments page? Here are the screenshots, and thank you for your help!

Screenshot 01.jpgScreenshot 02.jpg

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Laude - Where is your province? There have been some tax increases at the moment.

Or did you lose one of your rewards?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Laude 

it looks like you lost a friend referral code,maybe?

can you login My Account and go to Payment history?  you should see some credit added to your acccount the day before renewal and check if those are correct

or post us screenshot of that

Need Help? Let's chat.