Did you mean: 

Payment info

Natjohn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I update my payment info?  I have a new visa

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Natjohn  customers used to be able to register for their own My Account/Self Serve, but now you need Public Mobile customer support's help. You can submit a ticket directly here to do so: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

Public mobile used to enable users to create their own self-serve account when they had in-store activations.

For some reason they removed that functionality and now folks who activated in store from a while back, need to go through customer support.

@Natjohn there is a  chance you have  not setup an account yet

Open ticket with PM support and they will check for you and setup for you if needed

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

@Natjohn  You will need support help to create account and up date cc info 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Natjohn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't find where I can register for a self serve account. I signed up at a local retailer before Public Mobile went to online only

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Natjohn 

Would recommend doing this while in incognito mode, and also on desktop or laptop device, if available:

1. log into your self-serve account

2. click the 3rd tab down on the left hand side, titled "Payments"

3. in the Pre-authorized area tap "Manage Payment Method"

4. then tap "Update Card Information"

5. from there, you'll be prompted to enter the complete credit card information with the new information

6. then tap "Save Payment Information" at the bottom

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Natjohn 

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed  otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1675431177438.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and you plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

Need Help? Let's chat.