cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment for new plan

Isabelled1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I change my plan today, payment was made yesterday for my old plan, do I have to pay the full amount again?

6 REPLIES 6

Amdr99star
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I actually changed to a higher rate plan and my last payment for my old plan was just a couple days before I was told that I would have to either wait until the next renewal date to have my new plan or i could pay for it now but I wasn’t gunna reverse the cost of my lower plan I’d have to pay for both. I opted to wait until the next renewal date since that was the case for me 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Yes, you do have to pay aging.

If you want to change plan do schedule plan change on next renewal or do plan change Now a day or two before renewal date is you really have to change it.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Isabelled1 

Yes, unfortunately you'd have to pay the full amount for the new plan you want to switch it, because there's no prorating on unused service here at PM.

You best bet is to always know what you think your usages will be and schedule all your plan changes for your next renewal date. That's the cheapest way to do things here 🙂.

Your probably better off, just buying a data add on, to tie you over till your next renewal.  If data is what you need more of. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes, you would, @Isabelled1 

However, if you are electing to change to a higher priced plan, I suspect the customer support agents might be prepared to credit your payment from yesterday to the available balance towards the higher price plan. It's definitely worth a shot.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

yes you would always do it on next renewal date

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Isabelled1 

Yes you would. Choose change on next renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.