cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment did not go through, i have no serivce.

Destructionist
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was late getting money in, and now my line is disconnected and i can't get connected again. How do I make my account take the payment out again?

10 REPLIES 10

Destructionist

Thank you. That link worked!

@Destructionist 

Login My Account again using Incognito mode, once logged in, click this link to the payment page and try to make a manual payment

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/funds/card
after payment is make , wait 5 mins and reboot the phone

if still fails,  Please open ticket with PM support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there    

Destructionist

Hey, on my account on the website it looks like everything is active, i see no failed payment or any way to attempt to may it take a payment out. There is no pay now. The history shows no missed payments and no new payments. On the 611 when I try to tell it to take a payment out with the registered card, it says it can't. I don't understand what is happening here. My card works. My account works. It seems stuck in between your system cutting my service off, and the website not knowing what is going on and showing everything is fine.

I don't know what to do. I am self employed, all my work is through this phone and right now I cannot contact or get contacted by my clients. I am desperate. 

Destructionist

Man you gotta help me. I need to work! There is no Pay Now I dont know why you keep telling me to click that. I have been through your WHOLE site and there is NO PAY NOW. Why is this so difficult?  I need my phone working ASAP!  I cannot work!!!!

Destructionist

There is no Pay Now or Resume subscription or anything like that. Your instructions don't work at all. 

Destructionist

Man this thing won't let me make a payment through my card, and I can't use the website there is no Pay Now button. I need this for work this is crazy. Just take the payment out on my phone and daughters phone so I can get to work.... This is crazy

Destructionist

I DID! There is NO PAY NOW. NONE. SHOW ME WHERE YOU SEE PAY NOW!

Destructionist_0-1711456738850.png

@Destructionist wrote:

I tried *611 but I cannot for the love of me find what the PIN is set to. I never set one I don't think, and I can't find a default one in my emails. I have no idea how to get to that.

When I log into my account I do not see a pay now, but I did not use ingognito mode. I will try again. 

@Destructionist 

after you logged into My Account using Incognito mode, check the payment history and see if it shows PM took any change, of course, check the account status to confirm

While you are there, please use this link to reset your PIN:
https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/reset/pin

Destructionist

I tried *611 but I cannot for the love of me find what the PIN is set to. I never set one I don't think, and I can't find a default one in my emails. I have no idea how to get to that.

When I log into my account I do not see a pay now, but I did not use ingognito mode. I will try again. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Destructionist 

please login My Account using Incognito mode and make a manual payment.  All you need to do is to click the Pay Now and Resume services button and follow the prompts to complete the payment

or if you know your 4 digits pin, you can also call *611 and make the payment to resume services there

Need Help? Let's chat.