cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment - credit card failure

JimAR2022
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Guys;

I have an account and also a registered credit card with adequate $$$ in the bank.

When I attempt to make a payment using the card the error message says: "
"Unable to process this transaction.  Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

Any ideas why the card information cannot be verified?  The card is registered to the Public Mobile account.

Thanks for any help,

Jim

5 REPLIES 5

JimAR2022

Great suggestions.  Thanks for your help.

JimAR2022

Terrific!  I hadn't thought of that.  Great suggestions.  Thanks a million.

JimAR2022

Thank you very much for your help.  I will try to do as you have suggested.  😀

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@JimAR2022 Try using incognito/private browsing mode. If that also doesn't work, verify that it's not related to the Rogers outage. Alternatively, you can purchase PM vouchers at retail stores or gas stations.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JimAR2022 wrote:

Hi Guys;

I have an account and also a registered credit card with adequate $$$ in the bank.

When I attempt to make a payment using the card the error message says: "
"Unable to process this transaction.  Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

Any ideas why the card information cannot be verified?  The card is registered to the Public Mobile account.

Thanks for any help,

Jim

@JimAR2022   what kind of card is that? From which bank??

There was another member telling us that his RBC  is using Rogers on their system and hence unable to make a payment at the moment due to the Rogers national outage.    Not sure if that is true, but it is possible.

You can try again either using Incognito mode or another browser. 

If still fail, you might want to open ticket with PM Support.  You cannot try too many times anyway as that will trigger a fraud alert

To open ticket with PM:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.