cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment and plan

Rav25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I put 65 dollars in my funds to take a plan of 65 dollars but public mobile charge me 40 dollars for other plan and I don t want that plan and want 65 dollar plan. Plz can u refund my money in my public mobile funds account so I can take my plan.  Thanx

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Rav25 

If they VERY RECENTLY (say, within the last few days) renewed your $40 plan using the $65 you had placed in your available funds, contact the Customer Support Agents and ask (nicely) for them to move you to the $65 plan.

Make sure to explain to them you had wanted the recent renewal to be that plan, and ask them to place the funds for the $40 plan back into your Available Funds and then revert you to the desired plan.

They may likely be able to do this without forfeiting the $40 plan funds if it occurred quite recently.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Rav25 

if you only recently had this happen, I think the CSA's would be able to make the plan correction. Top of this page click Get Help / Chat with Simon to start process of CSA halp. Watch the little envelop icon on top right side of the page will be highlighted when they respond.

Good luck.

@Rav25 wrote:

I put 65 dollars in my funds to take a plan of 65 dollars but public mobile charge me 40 dollars for other plan and I don t want that plan and want 65 dollar plan. Plz can u refund my money in my public mobile funds account so I can take my plan.  Thanx

To change your plan, please log into your Self Serve account and pre-schedule a change to the $65 plan to occur at the next renewal.  Unfortuantely, changing plans now will end up waisting the the $40 already paid.

Need Help? Let's chat.