cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment and Plans

Herdman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a text from Public Mobile asking me to update my credit card info as the present card expires soon.  when I click on the site they give me to update the card info, it takes me to almost blank page with no options to respond.  There is an exclamation mark (!)  in one empty box on the page.  

I tried buying the 50GB with US and Canada $34/month that offer that expires tomorrow (Mon, March 04), but when I type in the number on my SIM card which I've entered correctly 3 times now, it just says 'Invalid SIM'.

I would like to update my credit card info, and I would like to sign up for the $34/month plan.  I will need some help.   

3 REPLIES 3

Herdman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I thought I was changing plans to one of the Canada-US Promo Plan.  I changed my wife's plan using her self serve account with no problem, except there was no indication of whether they would credit her previously paid old 3 month plan to the new monthly plan.  

When I tried to change my plan using my self serve account, somehow I was guided to a new SIM card and activation process for a new phone number.  I do not want a new phone number.  All I get now are emails or notices instructing me to complete the Activation process with my new SIM card.  I tried downloading the PM App thinking that would help as they said, but I get the same activation instructions.  Beyond frusrated! 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Herdman 

The website has caching issues. Try clearing cache, incognito mode or a different web browser.  Or try a different device or even the PM app.  

As for the $34 plan, do you want to activate a completely new number/plan or do you want to change your present plan to the $34 plan? 

If you want to change plans, just go to your self service account to change to the plan.  You do need to activate your present SIM card. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

THere are some issues with the credit card system. Please reach out to a CS Agent to help.

To submit a ticket, start with the chatbot at the bottom right corner.

Or the following link: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.