cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Vouchers.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Today when i was at 7-Eleven I asked to take a picture of the Public Mobile Voucher Amounts, not only for myself but to share with The Community. 

Until today, I didn't know there was a $10 one. 

Snapchat-1466659227.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

@Priority  haha.. i noticed too... I was wonder why you are the associate.. i thought you work there.. lol

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, the Associate ID: i seen it said the name of the lady working the till so I 'Object Erased' the name and typed in my Community Username before posting it to protect her identity. I'm not sure if she was supposed to let me take a picture, so I didn't want to post her name.

Wasn't sure if anyone would notice that. 😆

@esjliv wrote:

Curious, who asked @Priority  ? Looks like the computer screen of a 7-11. Your community ID is on the screen, what does that mean  ?

Did you load the voucher to an account and was it active right away? Hope so.

@esjliv , I noticed it’s the same as the Community name also!
Some of Ops writing reminds me of Koen! A few interesting posts.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Curious, who asked @Priority  ? Looks like the computer screen of a 7-11. Your community ID is on the screen, what does that mean  ?

Did you load the voucher to an account and was it active right away? Hope so.

Can you @BKNS27 ?

If the $5 is in the available balance, then maybe. But I was unaware that one could use public points to supplement the payment required for a plan renewal in $5 increments.

I might’ve thought the $10 voucher was in place for a time when the $10 plan was still in effect.

Alas, it is now $13 so, not very helpful. (unless it’s being used purchase the cheaper add-ons, I suppose)  🙂

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Priority 

Thanks, I guess you can use the $10 if you are on the $15 plan and have a $5 Reward credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.