cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Voucher not working

alishavaisanen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a payment voucher and paid my plan with it (as I always do each month no problems) and my phone now does not work.

When I call the *611 it tells me that my plan has been paid for the next month… but my service is not working. What do I do? 

6 REPLIES 6

@alishavaisanen wrote:

I am unable to go through all that because I do not have an account. Never made one as I did not buy this SIM card for myself and do not have all the information. Just been paying it as I go month to month for over a year now. 

@alishavaisanen  I suggest you make the effort to gain access to the account in case you ever have problems. Use this link to contact the CSAs and stick with it until you have access. Begin by asking them to change the email address on the account to one that you can access. 

Click: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@alishavaisanen 

Who activated your SIM? Just go back to them to find out what the details of your account.

Depending where you purchase the voucher. Some voucher have a delay in activating.

In the future, you might want to purchase your vouchers online from recharge.ca.

In that case you will have to get a hold of who gave u the card and set up the account 

alishavaisanen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to go through all that because I do not have an account. Never made one as I did not buy this SIM card for myself and do not have all the information. Just been paying it as I go month to month for over a year now. 

@alishavaisanen wrote:

I purchased a payment voucher and paid my plan with it. My phone still does not work.

When I call the *611 it tells me that my plan has been paid for the next month but my service is not working. What do I do? 

I suspect that that there might be a delay from the time that you paid and the time that your service starts working again.  While this should be instant, things at Public Mobile don't always work that way. For example, I know that when all data is used up data sometimes doesn't start working again for about a half an hour after the counter resets in Self Serve.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Submit a ticket to moderator 

Need Help? Let's chat.