cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Voucher Not working

sosathedon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Purchased a voucher from my local gas station my voucher isn't being recognized.  My pin isn't working for me.

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sosathedon wrote:

Purchased a voucher from my local gas station my voucher isn't being recognized.  My pin isn't working for me.

@sosathedon  Just keep trying every hour or so and it will eventually work. If it doesn't work by tomorrow morning then just attach a copy of the receipt and submit a ticket to PM and they will add it for you.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@sosathedon use 611 to add it. Heres a link on how to use 611. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

Or use 611 to make your payment( once you know your 4 digit pin):
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Let us know if this doesn't work. Stay safe. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@sosathedon wrote:

Purchased a voucher from my local gas station my voucher isn't being recognized.  My pin isn't working for me

When the voucher is active:

If you are doing it online clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser. 

You can also call 611.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sosathedon Try paying it using 611 or you might have to wait 48 Hours after purchase for it to activate

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@sosathedon hi sometimes they don't put there sales receipts in the system till later on you may have to wait a while  you can try dialing *611 to see if you can do it there 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sosathedon , some vouchers take up to 48 hours to activate.  This might be the case for the voucher you purchased.  Is this the first time you purchased from that source or experience failure applying the voucher right away?

Need Help? Let's chat.