Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment - Refund?

dudacmabil
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi dear responsible,

Thanks for you time and helping me. 

My last auto-payment was scheduled for December 28, 2021. Since December 26, I am not in Canada and not using my chip. On December 27, I got sick in Brazil (Covid-19) and I was not able to use computer or change my plan for vocation mode before Public Mobile process the payment. Is it possible to get any refund for this payment?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

5 REPLIES 5

K8T
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I really doubt you will see a refund. I got charged twice in December and it is now day 14 waiting for trying to get a refund. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@dudacmabil

I think you are out of luck as PM being pre-paid service, no plans are refundable when paid in advance.

I hope you will get better but in the mean time if you plan to stay longer in Brazil you should suspend your service or you will be charged again in 30 days. Please remember to reactivate your account before 89th day or your account will be closed and phone number deactivated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dudacmabil 

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,and no Refund but you can try to ask Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

maybe them can give you a credit.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

also if your plan is a higher price you can Change Your Plan to lower plan to save your number if you needed

and click Here link  to you know how to Change Your Plan online,

you can choose at your next plan renewal date. To change your plan.

or you can do A Suspended Plan and remove your credit card fromyour account 

How To Remove Your Payment

Follow these steps:

1. sign in to Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

2. click on the ‘Payment’ tab,

then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’.

you will have the option to either select Remove this card’.

You will need to review and confirm this change to your account,

and after 86 days put it back to you not losing your phone number,

and don't Missed a payment? After your plan expires, all you need to do is top-up your balance to keep the current plan going. You have up to 90 days to make a payment and, after doing so, your payment cycle will restart and your service will resume. After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

• Lose access to your phone number, and won’t be able to transfer it to a new provider in the future.
  • Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

There are no refunds with PM. It is all prepaid. You can choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner to contact a CSA to see, but there are no guarantees.

76B74527-5746-4221-9EC8-BB7EA665A74D.jpeg

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You should click on Get Help / Chat with Simon at top of this page to start Process of CSA assistance.

Need Help? Let's chat.