cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Issue

Pub
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am inquiring and raising a concern about the payment process on public mobile. I set up my account two years ago around boxing day (Dec 26.). Since then my payment date has kept moving forward and it is now on the 16th of every month (which it should not be). Furthermore, recently my credit card expired and had to renew. I hadn't gotten a chance to do it yet, the service (even though it is collecting significantly prior to month renewal date), cancelled my service all-together. Even if I had chosen not to pay and cancel my service with public mobile, my service should have run until the end of the paid period. Is there any one else who has encountered this problem and does anyone know how to raise a concern? I do not want to be cancelled abruptly with no way to contact when public mobile have not collected the payment (eg if the issue is in their end).

Thanks,

Pub

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pub : Two years in and you've just noticed that the payment day moves up?! Yes...it's a 30 day term here...not monthly. You'll need to make a manual payment to get your balance up to your plan cost to renew the plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pub 

How To Update or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details,

1. sign in to  Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

2. click on the ‘Payment’ tab,

then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’.

you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, or ‘Remove this card’.

You will need to review and confirm this change to your account,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pub 

because at public mobile the service 30 day plan, not monthly...

Need Help? Let's chat.