cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Frequency

LuckyNo3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi is it possible to group the debit order. Ie if the plan is 25 dollars pm. Can you pay for may and june in one debit order of 50 dollars?

15 REPLIES 15

LuckyNo3

Thank you very much, service is seriously outstanding

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LuckyNo3 

Like what @hairbag1 and @gpixel  it will come off on May 31 if you pick change next renewal date. 

Or today if you change plan now but like the others have said you will lose whatever plan you paid for with no refunds. 

But either way you should be good to go to get that TD bonus 

@LuckyNo3 wrote:

Sorry to bother you, but if i am on the 25 dollar plan and my autopay comes off 31 may. if i change my plan to 50 dollar plan, will that come off 31 May or 30 june?

You can choose to Change plan now or Change at next renewal. If you change now, you'll sacrifice whatever balance of talk/text/data  is left in this cycle.You'll pay for new plan now.  PM has no refunds or prorating. Your new renewal date is whenever you change.

If you select change at next renewal, your current plan will go on until it expires and your new plan will take affect when it renews in the am. You won't pay until renewal.

@LuckyNo3 you need to choose whether you want to change plans right away or to change at your next renewal date. it'll come off on May 31 in the morning.

change plan-01.jpeg

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LuckyNo3 

To me one of the best reasons of PM is because of this community

LuckyNo3

Sorry to bother you, but if i am on the 25 dollar plan and my autopay comes off 31 may. if i change my plan to 50 dollar plan, will that come off 31 May or 30 june?

LuckyNo3

Yeah thats what I am going to do. Thanks 🙂 Flip this community replies so fast. kudos

@LuckyNo3 I see, well in that case just change your plan to the $50 plan on renewal and there you go!

LuckyNo3

Thank you for that added note. I unfortunately I need the Debit to come off automatically and not by me making a direct debit. I am new to TD bank and you can get 300$ if you have a 50 dollar automatic debit order taken off, so I was trying to group it for an automatic payment. But thank you

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@LuckyNo3 wrote:

Hi is it possible to group the debit order. Ie if the plan is 25 dollars pm. Can you pay for may and june in one debit order of 50 dollars?

Yes.  You can pay $50.  $25 will be used for your May renewal.  You will have $25 available fund in your account until your June renewal date.

Please note that PM is a prepaid service.  There is no contract and you can switch to other provider any time without penalty.  There is no refund if you leave early before using up your fund.  Do not put too much money in your account to create a virtual contract to lock yourself into.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@LuckyNo3 you can by manually adding funds to your account. Go into self serve make a payment. You can put as much towards it as you would like. 

Pay 1 month 2 or 6 months whatever you like. 

cheers

@LuckyNo3 click on make a payment in your self serve. then click on the "payment type" and choose "enter the disired amount"

Screenshot_20200418-193543-01.jpeg

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@LuckyNo3  yes you can . As long as the order is deposited for your May cycle. Stay safe.  Use the one time payment option in your self service account or 611. 

Make a patment.png

Here's a guide on using 611 https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

LuckyNo3

How do I go about doing that?

I do have autopay on my account

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

Screenshot_20200504-201526-01~2.jpeg

@LuckyNo3 hi yes you can do that. that's exactly what I did and no worries for 3 months

Need Help? Let's chat.