cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Failed - Activation

Bem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anyone having issues adding a credit card when activating a new account? I'm about at the end of my rope here. Customer service is just telling me to reinstall the app or use a different credit card. I tried using my wife's card as well and its the same message - "payment failed! Please try again or use a different payment method." Is there an option to pay through direct debit? Why can't we just talk to someone on the phone?? 

10 REPLIES 10

Bem

update time! Once the address on my online banking matched my credit card the problem was solved! Thanks so much for the help everyone!

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I used a computer for mine the app is ni5 as user friendly with the payment informstion

Bem

Thanks for the quick replies everyone. It's easy to get frustrated learning a new way of doing things, but this feed gives me hope! I'll try the suggestions and post an update if anything works

HI @Bem 

Let us know how it goes tomorrow.  If still fail, try to create a new account with a different email address

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bem  Fingers crossed 🤞 

Bem

Thanks for the suggestion! Turns out that my bank didn't finish updating our info to our new address.. have to wait 24hrs but hopefully this solves the issue! 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Bem 

sounds like you already try talking to CS agent

If PM has not charge you yet, What I suggest you is to try unintall the app and reinstall but do two more things 

1. wait 24 hours

2. use another email address to create a new account and use that to try activation

Duke3

I think Public mobile may need to reboot their payment servers because vouchers are not loading either .... this may explain your cc payment issues also. I submitted a ticket and i am an IT security expert so hopefully it gets reset

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I'm sorry your having difficulties.  Public Mobile is all self serve do-it-yourself.  No live telephone assistance. 

We can just offer help from our individual ends. 

If you are still having difficulties,  please submit a message to customer service representative below.  They will reply in kind.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bem  When trying again in the app make sure it’s set to your home province and that the postal code matches that of the credit card see if that helps 

Need Help? Let's chat.