cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying more

ashgowda22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

This month my Bill missed Autopay Reward $2.00 why?, because of this I had to pay more.

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ashgowda22 wrote:

Hello,

This month my Bill missed Autopay Reward $2.00 why?, because of this I had to pay more.

@ashgowda22  - if you are supposed to be receiving the $2 Autopay reward and you were not awarded it on last renewal contact customer support (CSA) to have the apply it to your account manually.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ashgowda22 : Is it possible you had used the Lost/stolen function recently?

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

more info needed. 

First - Rewards system or points system?

second - How old is your account?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Do you still see those $2 reward for your account?

Can you provide screenshot?

If you did not switch to Points and did not cancel autopay you should get that reward.

What SMS from PM said - how much rewards have been applied. Provide screenshot...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ashgowda22 

I hope you didn’t click on switching to the Points system.

Login to account and check at the bottom of the page and check the status of AutoPay…it should say You are currently registered for dynamic AutoPay.

If not, you need to turn it back on…some members complained it was turned off for some reason.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@ashgowda22  Did you by chance decided to change to the new points system? If you did you no longer get auto-pay reward anymore on new points system. Also you don't get many discounts like old rewards if you did switch.

If you didn't switch. Log into your account and look at your payment history. Maybe the system credited the $2 late after charging you and the money is in your balance.

Let us know 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ashgowda22   How long you have joined PM ?  Are you on the old reward system or you are on the new one?

If you login to My rewards site, do you see Autopay reward showing there as $2? 

Need Help? Let's chat.