cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payee

Stephanie12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

How do I add Public Mobile as a payee within my online banking, when I enter in the name to search as payee it does show. Is there another name to enter ?

10 REPLIES 10

@computergeek541 

ok. thanks.

@Timer wrote:

@Stephanie12 

you can ask a question to contact support team by private message > CS_Agent  mabye by account number and name company or there other ID. them can given...

Please do not send customers to a customer support agent for something such as this. It's already been correctly stated that there is no such option to use either PAD nor any way for a customer to otherwise log into a bank account and send a payment from there.  There's also no reason for the customer nor a CSA to look up company names, account numbers, or anything of related to that because paymments can't e made in this manner.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Stephanie12 

you can ask a question to contact support team by private message > CS_Agent  mabye by account number and name company or there other ID. them can given...

or Set-up Pre-Authorized Payments

and use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

until you complete updated credit card payment if you can use vouchers,

to purchase from any stations or Shell, > Official list of retailers location sell:  vouchers

then add to your account by call *611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #, on the receipt

or from online to buy it here: Recharge For Public  /\  recharge.com \/  Top-up Public Mobile Recharge.

I think you should try it @CountyDownIeUk send your money to telus see where it goes lol

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Stephanie12  sorry, no you cannot pay PM with your bank like paying other bills.  You have to pay via My Account or via *611

@CountyDownIeUk- Try it out. Go to your bank and add a payee and see if Public shows up. It doesn't. You could even try selecting Koodo and putting in your Public account number thinking it uses the same system. It doesn't. But try it. Maybe it does now with the new system. Let us know.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I do not think you can pay by internet banking PM bill.

PM accepts credit card, Visa debit or voucher.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I haven't seen or heard of this being an option for PM it is either credit card, visa debit, prepaid cards or vouchers for the most part

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Outdoorsman 

@Stephanie12  Is asking how to set up as a payee. Setting up as recurring has not been asked. 

You can pay a payee on demand so to speak and could set up as recurring if Account was paid up one month advance. If @Stephanie12  is receiving $ rewards I woud think she would not overpay by using a recurring option. 

I like the question and would pay that way if I could.....so PM can we? Would it work as Telus being  the payee and use the PM account number?

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Stephanie12 hi public is on a 30 day cycle so you can't set it up as a recurring monthly bill since the date changes by a day every few months 

Need Help? Let's chat.