cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payed twice for one payment

Josh9299
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I upgraded my subscription to the 40 dollars for the 20 gigs and it charged me 2 times.

8 REPLIES 8

Josh9299

It's all sorted out.

Josh9299

I tried to change my plan the first without wifi so when I excepted the change it shut my service down so the payment went through but my plan didn't change over when I went on it through wifi, so I tried again and it charged me again and then my plan changed.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Josh9299 

does it charge you twice the $40? or did it charge you old plan price, then you use Change Now when you make plan change?  if you did that, it is normal for PM to charge you again.  Charge Now means PM will start a new cycle and hence charge you new plan amount, even your old cycle just started not many days ago

If you are in doubt with the charges, submit a ticket with CS agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Josh9299

I waited a few days and I checked again and all all 2 payment went through. I should get a refund for the 2nd payment that wasn't supposed to go through.

@Josh9299  Give it a day or two . Only 1 charge should go through. Otherwise then contact support if not 

Josh9299

There still both pending on my credit card.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Josh9299  Check credit card is one charge pending and the other posted ? If so the pending charge should fall off . Also check your my account  in available funds for the difference . If not there and both charges posted please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.