cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payed for plan but Network is still Unknown

TanaBanana
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I just payed for my plan like it said to do before Oct 4th so I didn't loose my number but it's not allowing me to make calls!! The sim network is Unknown and service is not running! It hasn't even been 90 days so why did I get kicked off the network. 

31 REPLIES 31

TanaBanana

@Priscillax regarding your refund they will not give you one as I have tried and they said they can only compensate for the days I didn't use the service which was Zero! They didn't explain to me what they meant by compensate and didn't solve my situation. I was the one who figured it out that my phone was Blacklisted but yet they tell me to contact them when I get a new sim (which I do not need) or when "I" resolve my situation 😣 seriously it was going ok for the first few days with the first moderators but the last one didn't even bother reading my problem and just assumed I need a sim card which isn't the case whatsoever !! There should be a button under the moderators msg like the "Solution Solved" bottom saying "helpful" or "not helpful" etc ... Ugh

Priscillax

Yes my account was on auto renewal I had it for two months this was the third month my payment didn’t go through so I manually did it and it went through now I’m getting the same message on both lines that I do not have and active long distance add on, however my phone has Canada wide calling included in the plan, and the numbers I’m calling are Canadian.

hxj140
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Priscillax, did you have active service with Public Mobile before this situation arose?

@Priscillax

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  Moderator team has been take up to 2-3 days to resolve people's account issues.  You should be contacted today, especially if you already had the first corresspondence with moderator.    

As community members, we do not have access to account information.

Priscillax

I have been sending messages since Tuesday September 4 2018 with no reply or help I need my services activated I paid my bill. Or how can I get a refund this is very very unreasonable

Priscillax

I need help my service is not working 

Priscillax

I need some help my sevice is not working 

Priscillax

My service is not working and I paid for my plans can someone please help me or can I get a refund?

TanaBanana

@CS_Agent there's no private message 

TanaBanana

No Worries thanks again. @wetcoaster 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey there,

Thank you @wetcoaster for letting me now. I edited the conversation. Tana, do not worries it doesn't have any personal informations provided. 

Tana, I just send you a private message again,

Please excuses me about that.

Celsina 

TanaBanana

@wetcoaster I thought it was odd they were measing me thru this thread 🤔😆

@TanaBanana wrote:

IMEI #:

🙂

@CS_Agent(Celsina), @TanaBanana

With all the unique / personal information involved, this should be discussed in a private message conversation, no?

TanaBanana

🙂

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

TanaBanana

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

TanaBanana

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

TanaBanana

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

TanaBanana

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

TanaBanana

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

TanaBanana

@stonechucker Thats the conclusion I've come to but you never know so ... fingers crossed 🤞

I hope I won't have to pay for it again 🤔

@TanaBanana, I believe the SIM card will need to be replaced.  Of course, you can wait for the official response from the Moderator_Team.  

TanaBanana

Ive messaged them and I'm STILL waiting for a response. I figured it out and they just need to fix my sim card as I reported my phone stolen last month. I hope I won't have to get another sim 😞

AaronL

Yes please send this to an administrator to take care of. They will get you fixed and ready in no time. 

TanaBanana

Thank you!! ☺️

Need Help? Let's chat.