cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay my plan

Alt22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I loggin I don't have security question or password to log in just want to pay my plan

8 REPLIES 8

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Alt22 wrote:

How can I loggin I don't have security question or password to log in just want to pay my plan

Hello @Alt22 

Register for a Self Serve account and you can have access to all your Account Info., click here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Ways to pay for service, see here:

https://publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/voucher-payment-options

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@Alt22 wrote:

It looks like you never created account on PM.

Do you actually have PM SIM and mobile plan?

If you do, I guess you had to pay for the next 30 days so you are good for the next ~20 days?

If you are PM client, go ahead, create account, remember password and sec. question and you are good to go.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Alt22 

You can always pay by voucher by dialing 611. Once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit pin # from the pm voucher. Vouchers are available at various retail locations including 7/11, Shell stations, London Drugs and SDM of which are all immediately valid for redemption.

RTP (real time payments) can be made at Mobil and Canadian Tire gas bars for a $1 fee or online  payments can be made at ding.com and recharge.com for a larger fee.

Or you can contact the moderators to reset your password and pay thru your self serve account.

Credit card payments can also be made with the card on file thru 611 if you know your 4 digit account pin #. This can be found in your text messages from 611.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alt22 

contact them to change your security question and password,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can also make a payment using recharge.com or ding.com but the is a service charge

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Alt22 wrote:

@Alt22   Have you created your self serve account yet or just forgotten the login info?

You can dial 611 on your phone and make a payment with a prepaid PM voucher that can be purchased from retailers, gas/convenience stores or even with a CC if one is registered in your self serve account but you require your 4 digit PIN to pay via the CC.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alt22 : If you activated in a store then you'll need to create your account first. Click on My account upper right and then Create account mid right.

You can also buy vouchers in many stores or online and use the 611 service to pay. Or use the Instant Top-up in a few stores.

If you just can't do anything about the login then you'll need to contact the moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.